Navigate your way to being a great manager.
Whether you are an individual manager or an organization of managers ready to engage in great manager behaviors, this is YOUR solution to digitally and quickly learn what to do and measure your progress in doing it.
- App-delivered guide to rolling out the Manager Tools Trinity
- Each manager can track their progress with a few simple clicks per day on their smart device
- Timely reminders of what to do, scheduling, invites, emails, frequently asked questions
- Graphs showing performance for every manager
- View, organizationally, if your directs are engaging in the same behaviors with their directs though an online dashboard
- Track managerial behavior remotely for geographically dispersed workforces
This Is RoadMap
No two managers are the same. No two teams are the same. RoadMap is personalized for you and your team, and available on your smart device (iOS or Android).
Great managers act differently. You'll get regular notifications to help you act the way great managers do and get their results. RoadMap is based on years of research and learning about what great managers do.
Discover the rationale behind the recommended behaviors. Implement the behaviors more effectively because you know the 'why'. In written and audio book format.
Track your progress through a few simple clicks per day on your mobile device. Track your managerial behavior over time to ensure you are communicating and guiding your directs to get results for your organization.
Help your organization achieve greatness by using this online view for directors or organizations tracking the progress their directs are making. Measure, through data, your organization's behavioral actions.
How To Get RoadMap
Already a Licensee? You'll be able to access RoadMap straight away. Download the app and look for RoadMap in the menu.
Purchase a License
You'll get RoadMap and a host of other benefits for just $200/year. Learn More.
Email Maggie to talk about bringing RoadMap to your organization.
Email us. We'll be thrilled to talk to you about RoadMap.