Forums

This is a forum for attendees and speakers, as well as Manager Tools followers who are interested in discussing and learning more about our exciting new event! I will be visiting the forums on a regular basis to answer your questions, provide assistance and collect your thoughts and ideas. Remember that this event was created to serve YOU, our audience, so comment at will! I look forward to hearing you all contribute!

jnuttall's picture

Who is interested in playing a round of golf on Friday after the conference or Tuesday before the conference?

Mark's picture

Depending upon where we can get on, I could be open for that!

jnuttall's picture

Friend working to get us on at Las Colinas.  More to come.

fchalif's picture

Hi fellow M conference attendees, my name is Francois Chalifour, most people call me Frankie. I am super excited to attend this conference. As I opened the email, I followed the thread and within minutes I was signed up and paid for. I have been a Manager-Tools listener from the very beginning and am a true believer in the guidance provided by Mark and Mike and their team. Still need work on my loyalty to the guidance but I have to admit I am getting better everyday. 

I was born in Quebec City, Canada and studied in Quebec and Ontario through to becoming a CPA. I worked in audit for a few years, and then as assistant controller for a food manufacturer in Montréal. In1995 I moved to Jamaica to help in mywife’s Family business and have there ever since. Our company has grown tremendously and I can attribute much of my managerial successes to the guidance received from MT, and I see many team members at our company demonstrating many of the tools and habits promoted by MT. 

I am looking forward to meeting everyone at the conference and sharing experiences; ideas and much more

Cheers

Frankie. 

ssentes's picture

Welcome, Frankie, we're so happy to be hosting you at this inaugural M Conference! If we here at Manager Tools can do anything to help as the event approaches don't hesitate to let us know. Sarah

jnuttall's picture

Frankie... great idea to post a short intro!  I will follow suit this week. Looking forward to meeting you and the other attendees, and seeing the M-T crew that I haven't seen in too long. 

ssentes's picture

I feel like the MT outsider here, I've heard of but am not very well acquainted with you, John. Looking forward to your intro! I love that you guys are doing this, very smart.

Mark's picture

Good to hear from you and glad you'll be joining us, my friend.  Let us know how we can help, and ee you soon!