This cast describes Career Tools' recommendations about going to work when you're sick.
What do you do when you're sick? Do you "do the right thing"? Do you do what's best for the company? Do you put your teammates first? We'd bet that everyone answered YES to every one of the questions above. And yet, many of us DISAGREE about what to do about going to work when we're sick. Both sides of this lately more contested argument believe they're doing the right thing...but for different reasons. Here's what to do, and why.
- Yes, Go To Work Sick
- The Detractors Are Making The Wrong Arguments
- Wash Your Hands and Be Respectful
- Sure, Take Advantage of Telecommuting - But Work
- There Are Some Exceptions
This Cast Answers These Questions
- Can I go to work if I am sick?
- Should I go to work if I am sick?
- What precautions should I take if I am sick at work?
|Yes, Go To Work Sick Shownotes||Purchase this item|