Part 4 of the the sixth chapter of our guidance on politics. Don't play politics. Build relationships. It's the same thing.
You don't have to "play politics." Very few professionals want to or like to. But that's only because politics is what people call it when things don't go the way they like. But politics are just relationships.
This Cast Answers These Questions
- Should I play politics?
- How can I get better at office politics?
- Why does politics have a bad reputation?
Mentioned in This Cast
- Politics 101 - Chapter 1 - Count Your Votes
- Politics 101 - Chapter 2 - Meeting Prep: Who Wants What
- Politics 101 - Chapter 3 - The Myth of The Just World
- Politics 101 - Chapter 4 - Know Thine Enemies
- Politics 101 - Chapter 5 - Favors Matter
See Shownotes For Additional Mentioned Casts
Other Parts of This Series
|Politics 101 - Chapter 6 - Politics Are Just Relationships Shownotes||Purchase this item|