In this cast, we continue our conversation on the origins of the Management Trinity, focusing on One on Ones and Feedback.
- All Of The Manager Tools Trinity Tools Are Teachable Equivalents
- One on Ones: Great Managers Know Their People Exceptionally Well
- Feedback: Great Managers Communicate Incessantly About Performance
- Coaching: Great Managers Regularly Ask for Improved Performance
- Delegation: Great Managers Grow Organizational Capability
- How Can I Use This Knowledge?
This Cast Answers These Questions
- What is the Management Trinity?
- Why does the Management Trinity exist?
- How do I use the Management Trinity?
Other Parts of This Series
|The Management Trinity Shownotes
|Purchase this item