A hearty “Thank You” to Mark, Mike, Maggie and to the entire participating group of the Los Angeles One Day Effective Manager conference.
I found the day to be highly engaging, full of substance, and worth every moment. What made this one of the best conferences I have ever attended was:
- Excellent participation from all members. Even the High Ss got a word in despite us High Ds.
- The group was made up of individuals with diverse backgrounds, industries and positions: from CIO to new supervisors.
- In depth conversations about the Trinity, with special attention given to members with unique circumstances – and who doesn’t have a unique circumstance?
- Real time feedback from M&M throughout the group exercises – whether you wanted it or not.
- Discussions went into over-time by a couple of hours and M&M were very courteous and willing to stick around. I hear the networking was fun afterwards and I am sorry I missed it.
Mark stated that he would stand on his head in a corner wearing a tutu if it would make a difference in how managers “manage”. If you attend the conference, not only will you take away actionable tools, you might help spare humanity from the horror of Mark in a pink tutu.
Energy Programs Supervisor
San Diego Gas & Electric