BLUF - Anyone have any suggestions for how to write accomplishments based on my job?
Background - I work in the table games department in a large Las Vegas casino. There are no metrics that we use to evaluate performance. My department doesn’t do annual reviews. We also don’t do O3’s or anything similar to them. I’ve listed some of the top responsibilities from the job listing for my position. But I just can’t think of any significant accomplishments to use.
- Observe all games, players and dealers to ensure accuracy of game and game protection within an assigned area
- Supervise the delivery and measurement of guest service consistent with the company’s core service standards and brand attributes
- Verify all bankrolls from previous shifts to ensure accuracy
- Monitor games and maintain appropriate game pace
- Provide top level customer service by answering questions, resolving disputes and filling requests
- Accurately track player actions by noting buy-ins, length of play, win/loss and average bet
- Verify the accuracy of all documents signed and ensures that all procedures are accurately followed
- Communicate all pertinent information to management in a timely and responsible manner
- Maintain proper bankroll levels to accommodate existing or anticipated play
- Notify pit manager immediately of any unusual activity of play
- Contact Surveillance when appropriate
If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it.