The Manager Tools Inaugural Interactive Case Study.
If you go to a top business school in the US, there's a good chance you'll be exposed to the Case Study method of instruction. And if you want a top-level consulting job, you'll likely face a Case Study Interview. They're related, but different, and both important.
Our special guest for the Inaugural MT Case Study is Dan McGuire, longtime client and friend of the firm.
Play/Download This Cast
This Cast Answers These Questions
- What are Case Studies and how are they used?
- How can I prepare for a Case Study or Case Study Interview?
Mentioned in This Cast
- Simple Stakeholder Decision Analysis Tool
- Strategy and SWOT
- Making Decisions Effective - Chapter 2 - One Action!
- How to Give a Decision Briefing - Part 1 (Hall Of Fame Guidance)
- Managerial Communications
See Shownotes for additional mentioned casts.
Other Parts of This Series
|Case Studies and The Inaugural MT Interactive Case Shownotes||Purchase this item|