The Manager Tools Inaugural Interactive Case Study.
If you go to a top business school in the US, there's a good chance you'll be exposed to the Case Study method of instruction. And if you want a top-level consulting job, you'll likely face a Case Study Interview. They're related, but different, and both important.
Our special guest for the Inaugural MT Case Study is Dan McGuire, longtime client and friend of the firm.
This Cast Answers These Questions
- What are Case Studies and how are they used?
- How can I prepare for a Case Study or Case Study Interview?
Mentioned in This Cast
- Simple Stakeholder Decision Analysis Tool
- Strategy and SWOT
- Making Decisions Effective - Chapter 2 - One Action!
- How to Give a Decision Briefing - Part 1 (Hall Of Fame Guidance)
- Managerial Communications
See Shownotes for additional mentioned casts.
Other Parts of This Series
|Case Studies and The Inaugural MT Interactive Case Shownotes||Purchase this item|