Part 2 of our guidance on reviewing your career regularly.
Once a year all of us should be doing a Career Checkup. It's easy to let years pass and not think about the direction your career is going in and suddenly find yourself somewhere you don't want to be. In this guidance we will describe what Career Checkup is and we'll give you a checklist of the things you should be asking yourself.
This Cast Answers These Questions
- What is a Career Checkup?
- Why would I want to do a Career Checkup?
- How often should I do a Career Checkup?
Mentioned in This Cast
- Career Management Document
- Getting A Raise Series
- Training Budgets and Reporting
- Finding Professional Groups
- All About Mentors
- All About Recruiters/Headhunters
Other Parts of This Series
|Annual Career Checkup Shownotes||Purchase this item|