This cast describes one way to help your directs - when they are managers - to begin using the Manager Tools Management Trinity: One on Ones, Feedback, Coaching, and Delegation.
When we work with organizations, we're often told, this stuff really works! And then we're asked, how do we get everybody doing it? There are a number of different ways of spreading the word, and changing the managerial customs at any firm or organization. Often, senior people are involved, or there's a "global/firm-wide initiative".
But Manager Tools is about helping individual managers. What do YOU do if you're a manager who manages other managers, and you want "your" organization to use the Management Trinity? Or, put differently, did you think we could get 4 forms of manager into one sentence with only 22 words?
It's easier than you think, but it takes throwing away two old, wrong ideas about managing others.
- THROW AWAY The Idea That Management is About Individuality or Personality
- THROW AWAY The Idea That You Can't Mandate How Others Manage in Your Organization
- Follow Our Trinity Roll Out Model
- Don't Ask Your Directs Who Are Managers To Start One on Ones for FOUR MONTHS
This Cast Answers These Questions
- How do I make my managers more effective?
- Can I compel managers to use the Trinity?
- When should my directs start One on Ones with their directs?
|Rolling DOWN The Trinity Shownotes||Purchase this item|