This cast concludes our conversation on a more effective way to set standards for getting one of your directs promoted.
- The Manager Tools Promotion Standard: 150% of Their Existing Job
- 100% of Their Job - Top Performance
- 50% of Your Job - Grow-ability
- Here's How:
- Look For Visibility
- Coach on The 50%
- Consider Reassigning Responsibilities
- This is a VERY High Standard - Few Meet It
This Cast Answers These Questions
- How do I get my directs ready for promotion?
- When should I promote my directs?
- How do I make promoted directs successful?
Other Parts of This Series
|The Manager Tools Promotion Standard: 150% Shownotes||Purchase this item|