This cast concludes our conversation on handling a direct who blames another direct for their failure to deliver a task on time.
Here's what we do:
- Give Negative Feedback About Missing Deadlines
- Give Negative Feedback About Owning The Inputs
- Some Phrases That May Be Helpful
- Be Prepared To Use The Shot Across The Bow
- Pay Attention To Those Who Regularly Cause Others To Be Late
- For The Future - You Can't Fix Relationships, But You Can Encourage Change
This Cast Answers These Questions
- How do I make sure people do the work they say they will do?
- How do I stay out of trouble when I'm depending on others?
- How do I ask people to complete work on time?
Other Parts of This Series
|Owning the Inputs Shownotes||Purchase this item|