This cast prescribes asking your directs what their children's names are.
We've asked the question at every Manager Tools Effective Manager Conference, and every internal client session where One on Ones were covered. The answers are eerily similar. And the answers PROVE that the average professional manager really does NOT know what she needs to know to be effective.
What's the question? Well, it's a series of questions, actually. And this cast walks EVERYONE through them. You've probably heard them before - we routinely mention them. But sometimes the things that go without saying bear repeating.
- What Is More Important To You, Your Family or Your Work?
- What is More Important To Your Directs, Their Family or Their Work?
- With That In Mind, Can You Name Each Of The Children Of Each Of Your Direct Reports?
- Find Out NOW.
This Cast Answers These Questions
- How do I know when I have a good relationship with my directs?
- How do I get a better relationship with them?
- What do I do if I don't know the answers to important questions?
|Direct Relationships Acid Test Shownotes||Purchase this item|