Submitted by ashdenver on
Our firm has an opportunity for a sale professional with a proven track record of success. If you're interested or looking for a sales opportunity with a Fortune 500 company in the Seattle area, please let me know. I know that the majority of MT folks are tech-oriented but on the off-chance that you know someone who has a background in sales and is looking for a job, I'd like to chat. (I'm not the hiring authority and I sit somewhere else entirely - just trying to help on both sides of the equation.)
Additional info ...
• BS in Business Administration or equivalent education and relevant experience.
• 3-7 years of outside B2B sales experience
• Excellent prospecting, presentation and selling skills with the ability to achieve quota. Displays maturity, competitiveness, good business and work ethic
• Competitive base salary
• Uncapped commissions
• Laptop computer
• Car and Cell phone allowance
• Comprehensive benefits package that starts on your first day of employment
• ADP Stock Purchase/Option Plan
• Pension Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Bonuses, Trips, Merchandise and Lots of Fun
• Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers