Improve Your Feedback With DiSC
- How do I make feedback more effective?
- How do I combine feedback and DiSC?
- How do I make my team members listen to feedback?
It's been quite a while since we talked about feedback. We think one of the reasons for that is that there's some negativity to it.
What we mean by that is that one on ones are an easy winner. It's about your team member, they want more time with you, a half hour with you every week seems too good to be true. And, if you've stuck to it, you've noticed improvements in areas that go beyond just employee relationships. Maybe they're kind of hard on your schedule INITIALLY, but they're perceived positively. Not so much with feedback.
- DiSC Model Summary (PDF)
- How To Use The DiSC To Be More Effective Every Day cheat sheet (PDF)
- How to Improve Your Feedback Shownotes (PDF)
- How to Improve Your Feedback Slides (PDF)
Manager Tools Personal License
First Job Fundamentals