Presentation Basics - Principle #1
- How do I start a presenation?
- Where should I stand during a presentation?
- Where do my hands go when I present?
It's been over a year since we first talked about presentations, and we only talked about one very narrow aspect of presentations: the use and mis-use of PowerPoint. Sure, PowerPoint is important, but even if you master it, your presentations can still be terrible. (Whether you read your slides to your audience or not.)
Presentations are a core skill for managers. In this cast, we BARELY scratch the surface, but share just ONE basic principle of great speakers that apply to business presentations. You're not going to become great with just this one cast, but you ARE going to look better than your peers. We look forward to the first member sending us a note describing the unexpectedly great response they got when they put our recommendations to work for them and their ideas.
- Presentation Basics - Principle #1 Shownotes (PDF) Presentation Basics - Principle #1 Shownotes (PDF)
- Presentation Basics - Principle #1 Slides (PDF) Presentation Basics - Principle #1 Slides (PDF)
Members Only Manager Tools Individual License
Career Tools Individual License Interviewing Series
First Job Fundamentals