Preparing for YOUR Review (Part 1 of 2)
- How do I prepare for my review?
- What data do I need to gather?
- How long should it take to prepare for my review?
We spent a lot of time at the end of last year talking about how to write someone else's review.
What should you do to prepare for your own?
Think of it this way. Suppose you had three folks working for you, and one of the three spent a couple of hours over the previous months preparing for their time with you. They had reviewed the entire year, prepared better information for you for their review, and had taken their time writing their self-evaluation, including specific data to support their points.
Wouldn't that be impressive? If there were a close call to be made, might it go in your direction?
In this cast, we walk you through everything YOU need to do to prepare for YOUR review with YOUR boss.
And if you think it's too early, think again — the timeline is THREE MONTHS! ;-)
- Prepare For Your Own Review Slides (PDF) - Manager Tools Premium
- Preparing For Your Review Shownotes (PDF) - Manager Tools Premium
Manager Tools Personal License
First Job Fundamentals