LinkedIn is an essential career tool. We're going to explain the first steps you must take to create your profile, and ways of using LinkedIn to support your career. If you've created a profile and you're not sure what to do next, or you've got a network but you're not using LinkedIn regularly, we think there are some gems in here which will help. If you're already a super user - we'd encourage you to post your suggestions in the forums.
- Career Tools Recommends LinkedIn
- First, Complete Your Profile
- This Is Not Your Resume
- Employment History
- Other Sections
- Photos Aren't Necessary - And Must Be Done Right
- Connect With People You Know
- Contact Settings
- Ok, So I'm On, What Now?
- Questions and Answers
- Job Board
This Cast Answers These Questions
- How do I complete my Linkedin profile?
- Should I have a photo on my Linkedin profile?
- What should I do on Linkedin?
Other Parts of This Series
|Getting Started with LinkedIn Shownotes||Purchase this item|
|Getting Started With LinkedIn Slides||Purchase this item|