The 2nd Rule of Effective Project Team Members
- How do I become a better assistant?
- How do I predict what my boss needs?
- How do I make sure I don't miss details?
This cast explains the SECOND most important behavior or habit to ensure your success as a project team member.
It's one thing to manage a project. But far more of us are ON projects, not managing them. How can we do this while still getting "all of our real work done"?
We have a series of recommendations - this is the second one. ;-)
Note: We made reference to the cast we did on resumes. You'll find it here: Your Resume Stinks!
- The 2nd Rule of Effective Project Team Members Shownotes
- The 2nd Rule of Effective Project Team Members Slides
Manager Tools Personal License
First Job Fundamentals