Today, we cover the second in a two-part series of podcasts on Time Management. If you're new to the show or you didn't listen to last week's podcast, it's probably worth while going back and listening to the previous show first. Otherwise, you'll be joining the conversation half-way through and we all know how comfortable that feels. :-(
We recommend 4 1/2 steps to analyzing your use of time
- Roughly Assess Your Time - absolutely *no* materials other than pen and paper allowed!
- Capture Your Priorities
- Do a Rough Analysis
- (part b, only for the truly committed) - Do a "Drucker" Analysis
- Put Your Number One Priority on Your Calendar
That's it! We walked through steps 1 and 2 last week, today we cover the remainder.
This Cast Answers These Questions
- How do I manage my time?
- How do I make myself more efficient?
- How do I manage my calendar?
Other Parts of This Series
|Time and Priority Management Shownotes||Purchase this item|
|Priority Management Slides||Purchase this item|