Forums

This is a forum for attendees and speakers, as well as Manager Tools followers who are interested in discussing and learning more about the M Conference 2020! I will be visiting the forums on a regular basis to answer your questions, provide assistance and collect your thoughts and ideas. Remember that this event was created to serve YOU, our audience, so comment at will! I look forward to hearing you all contribute!

jnuttall's picture

Who is interested in M Conference Day 3 this year?  Preliminary plans are to play Thursday morning, August 20th, 10 minutes from the conference hotel at The Glen Club.  The Glen Club is a top 100 Fazio designed course on the grounds of the old Glenview Naval Air Station.  Greens fees will be $165.  I will make reservations once I gauge interest.  Open to other suggestions... Monday vs Thursday, or a different course.  Last year we had an incredible time at TPC Las Colinas.  Let's extend this M Conference tradition and get at least a 2nd foursome involved this year.  We'll start early so we can enjoy lunch together after the round before anyone has to head out.  We'll be just 20 minutes from O'Hare, so we should be able to enjoy our round and still get home Thursday evening. 

jnuttall's picture

By the way, they may not remember, but Sarah and Maggie both committed to playing this year, so our second foursome is already halfway done.

ssentes's picture

That sounds kind of made-up John, are you sure I did that? If so, I never go back on my word, so sign me up! Don't let me take the spot of someone who's actually GOOD at golf, but I'm more than happy to stick around and play a round :)

jnuttall's picture

:-) Awesome!

quietlife4me's picture

I'm in for golf.

Sarah and I should probably be in the same cart though so we arn't annoying everyone else with our 20 over par scores.

I'm also a Chicago local so if anyone has logistics or tourism questions I can help.

jnuttall's picture

Fantastic! You're in. Post your contact info or send it to me via email and I'll start the list. I'll go ahead and reserve two foursomes now for around 0830. Here's mine:
John Nuttall
john.nuttall@att.com
m 404-372-3212