How To Handle Meeting Killers – Chapter 6 Multitasking
- How do I handle people who derail my meetings?
- How do I handle people who don't concentrate in my meetings?
- Can I ban laptops in meetings?
This guidance recommends how to address behaviors in meetings that reduce meeting effectiveness, based on a popular 2012 Wall Street Journal article. This Chapter deals with handling a multi-tasker and also reviews the Journal’s general meeting guidance.
- How To Handle Meeting Killers – Multitasking Shownotes (PDF)
- How To Handle Meeting Killers – Multitasking Slides (PDF)
Manager Tools Personal License
First Job Fundamentals