Sending Effective Email - What Result?
- How do I make my emails more effective?
- How do I ask for the result I want?
- What information do I need to include?
How to send email effectively.
We have a series of podcasts which describe using email effectively with DiSC, which covers how to adapt your emails to each of the four styles. But there’s something more fundamental missing from many of the emails we see.
In order to send email effectively, you have not only to know why you’re sending it, but be able to communicate that and the expected action to your recipient. If you’re sending fifty or more emails a day, we’ll bet you’re not thinking about that each time you send one. In this cast, we’re going to cover a simple way to think about it.
- Sending Effective Email - What Result Shownotes (PDF)
- Sending Effective Email - What Result Slides (PDF)
Manager Tools Personal License
First Job Fundamentals