Taking Notes In Interviews - Chapter 1
- How can I make note taking in interviews efficient?
- What should I take notes on?
- How can I write quickly enough?
This guidance recommends the best way to take notes during interviews.
Taking notes is something people seem to find difficult at the best of times. We frequently get asked how to arrange notes in a notebook, what symbols or shortcuts we use and how we find things again.
When it comes to interviewing, those notes become even more important. It's not because they're a legal document, though some people will tell you to be careful what you write because they are. It's because you need to be able to make a decision about whether to hire based on evidence. The only way to remember what you heard and what conclusions you drew is to have good notes.
What to write and where?
- Taking Notes In Interviews - Chapter 1 Shownotes (PDF)
- Taking Notes In Interviews - Chapter 1 Slides (PDF)
Manager Tools Personal License
First Job Fundamentals