Developing Internal Relationships (The When & How) - Part 1
- What do I say when I want to meet new people?
- What opportunities do I have meet new people?
- How do I make time to keep in touch?
This cast gives a guide for when to develop the relationships you identified in the Developing Internal Relationships – The Where cast.
In our first Developing Internal Relationships cast we helped you identify your current network and judge how effective it was. We also helped you identify the people you need to meet in order to round out your network.
When you listened to that cast, you might have asked: if I haven't come across those people yet, how am I going to meet them? In this cast, we want to give you some ideas for when and how you can start those relationships.
- Developing Internal Relationships - The When & How Shownotes (PDF)
- Developing Internal Relationships - The When & How Slides (PDF)
Manager Tools Personal License
First Job Fundamentals