In this cast, we conclude our conversation on giving a decision briefing to your manager.
- Use The Career Tools Decision Brief Model: SOCRR
- Always Consider Two Hidden Factors: Time and Risk
- Use SOCRR Always - Longer or Shorter, Versus Important Enough or Not
- Effective Decision Briefs Are Virtually ALWAYS Pre-Wired
This Cast Answers These Questions
- How do I prepare a decision brief?
- What hidden factors do I need to consider?
- Why should I prewire a decision breifing?
Other Parts of This Series
|How To Give a Decision Briefing Shownotes||Purchase this item|
|How to Give a Decision Briefing Slides||Purchase this item|
|Decision Briefing Template (PPT)||Purchase this item|