The "S" in DiSC®
Today's show is the third of four shows giving a high level overview of how to communicate with different behavioral styles at work. Over the last two months, Mark covered both the "D" (Dominance) and the "I" (Influence) in DiSC®; in this show he'll walk us through the "S" (Steadiness) profile in detail.
A couple of notes ...
- Although it isn't necessary that you have listened to the previous High I and High D podcasts, you should listen to the "Improve Your Feedback" show from Feb 17, 2006 show where we first introduced the DiSC model. Without the high level overview, today's podcast won't be nearly as effective for you.
- If you've been following these DiSC podcasts, you'll be aware of the "How To Use The DiSC To Be More Effective Every Day" cheat sheet available in the members section on the website. For those of you trying to get the most out of this cast, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have printed the cheat sheet and have it next to you for reference during the podcast.
If you are interested in learning in detail about YOUR profile, you may purchase the online version of the DiSC Profile here.
[Play in Popup]
- DiSC Model Summary DiSC Model Summary
- How To Use The DiSC To Be More Effective Every Day cheat sheet How To Use The DiSC To Be More Effective Every Day cheat sheet
- Disc Basics Slides Disc Basics Slides
- S in DiSC Shownotes S in DiSC Shownotes
Members Only Manager Tools Individual License
Career Tools Individual License Interviewing Series
First Job Fundamentals