The "D" in DiSC®
- I'm a D in DiSC - what does this mean?
- My direct is a D in DiSC - what does this mean?
- How do I deal with a D in DiSC?
This is the first of 4 shows giving a high level overview of how to communicate with different behavioral styles at work. We recently used the DiSC® profile system to supplement the way we give feedback. This is a broader application of the four major styles of behavior in the workplace, and how to modify OUR behavior to be more effective with them. After listening to the show, print and use the information below to serve as a quick reminder of some of the key characteristics of the high "D".
- DiSC Model Summary DiSC Model Summary
- How To Use The DiSC To Be More Effective Every Day cheat sheet How To Use The DiSC To Be More Effective Every Day cheat sheet
- Disc Basics Slides Disc Basics Slides
- D in DiSC Shownotes D in DiSC Shownotes
Members Only Manager Tools Individual License
Career Tools Individual License Interviewing Series
First Job Fundamentals